With an open-top container there’s nothing stopping you from storing and shipping heavy or bulky loads that can’t fit into a conventional unit or need to be loaded from above. Whether you choose a tarpaulin or steel roof, it will be secure during transit and can be easily removed when your container is loaded or unloaded. Your container can also come with a CSC plate confirming it’s been inspected and is safe to use and ship for a period of at least 12 months, so you’re ready to go!
● Made from Corten Steel (COR-TEN)
● 20ft and 40ft available
● Hard or soft top available
● CSC plate (12 months minimum)
● Floor crafted from Marine Grade Plywood (27mm thick)
● Windproof and watertight
● High-security steel doors
● ForkLift pockets/slots
● Multiple lasing points
● Multiple air vents
● Used containers can be painted any RAL colour requested
Conversions and customisations available:
● Lining and insulation (plywood, melamine boarding, food grade and medical grade materials)
● Racking and shelving
● Condensation prevention installation
● Security padlocks with multiple keys
● Electrics, heating, and lighting installation
● Add your business’ branding
● Gas strut operated fitted hatches
● Manual and automatically operated roller shutters
● Doors, windows
● Finishes and colours
● Any bespoke fabrication required
Need something specific? We’ve been building bespoke containers for 40 years. We can design and fabricate any bespoke specification for your open top container. Contact our team with your needs and requirements and we’ll make it a reality.
Looking for a completely custom solution?
We have a wide range of base containers that can be customised to your needs, however we
sometimes you need something completely ‘Outside the box’.
Contact us and one of our experts will be in touch to help design the container of your dreams
Don’t just take our word for it
Find out why our customers love us and our products