Storage container for Sliver cross baby in Skipton, our client wanted a cladded container to be used to store stock in there Skipton depot. As the unit was cladded externally in high graded larch cladding, we used a used 20ft container to help keep the cost down (as the container condition wouldn’t be seen) to allow them to have the budget for the high-grade timber. Internally the container was plywood lined, insulated in rockwool, and fitted with electrics. We even cladded the container doors leaving the locking bar handles accessible as well as the security lockbox. This was a great way to keep a used shipping container in use, as a lot of used containers have plenty of life left in them but are not as attractive as a new one, however cladding it made the unit very nice on the eye once again.
- Used 20’ standard container
- Lock box
- 9mm ply lined with 50mm rockwool insulation
- Electrics to include – external isolator, consumer unit, 2x LED strip lights, 1x double socket & heater
- Cladded externally in timber shiplap Siberian Larch
- Delivery & offload to Skipton