Whether you regularly move sites and need a temporary solution, or want to set up a permanent outdoor toilet block for your staff and customers, our shipping container toilets are custom made to your specific needs. You can choose the layout, the number of cubicles and sinks, and even add showering and changing facilities.
We’ll install quality fittings that last, the flooring and lining will be durable and waterproof, and the space will be well ventilated and easy to clean.
- Made from Corten Steel (COR-TEN)
- Toilet, washing, and shower facilities
- Ventilation and insulation
- Floor crafted from Marine Grade Plywood (27mm thick)
- Windproof and watertight
- ForkLift pockets/slots
- Multiple lasing points
- New containers are available in green (RAL6007) or blue (RAL5010 or RAL5013)
- Used containers can be painted any RAL colour requested
Conversions and customisations available:
- Lining and insulation (plywood, melamine boarding, food-grade and medical grade materials)
- Condensation prevention installation
- Security padlocks with multiple keys
- Electrics, heating, and lighting installation
- Add your business’ branding
- Gas strut operated fitted hatches
- Manual and automatically operated roller shutters
- Doors, windows, and skylights
- Finishes and colours
- Any bespoke fabrication required
About our new containers
Our ‘One Trip’ shipping containers are brand new and built to ISO shipping standards in China before arriving in the UK after a single cargo trip. All new containers are fabricated from corrosion-resistant Corten steel, wind and watertight, include a factory fitted lockbox, and can be used for domestic and commercial storage, as well as converted for a variety of different uses. New containers are available as standard in green (RAL6007) or blue (RAL5010 or RAL5013) but we can also respray containers in any RAL colour requested.
About our used containers
Used shipping containers are the most popular container sold in the UK and are made to full ISO standards. Our range of used containers has been decommissioned from their fleet before sale so you can expect some minor dents and signs of age including past repairs, but they are still guaranteed to be strong, secure, and wind and watertight unless otherwise stated. Please note, that used containers are not always universally stackable. If you want to create multiple storeys we can help you choose the most appropriate containers.
Need something specific? We’ve been building bespoke containers for 40 years. We can design and fabricate any bespoke specification for your new or used container. Contact our team with your needs and requirements and we’ll make it a reality.
Looking for a completely custom solution?
We have a wide range of base containers that can be customised to your needs, however we
sometimes you need something completely ‘Outside the box’.
Contact us and one of our experts will be in touch to help design the container of your dreams
Don’t just take our word for it
Find out why our customers love us and our products