Retail Containers for Sale
Buy a Retail Container made to your exact specifications
Retail Containers for Hire
Hire one of our pre-configured retail-ready containers.
Trade from a space that’s uniquely yours and designed specifically for your business. We can install counters and desk space, electrics and heating, WiFi connectivity, windows, doors, and skylights, and respray the container exterior with your branded colours and logo. This is a truly flexible space that you can make your own.
You can feel confident about security and safety too. Padlocks will keep the high-security doors secure while you’re not trading and we can install manual and automatic security shutters as well as gas strut operated fitted hatches over the windows and doors.
- Made from Corten Steel (COR-TEN)
- Floor crafted from Marine Grade Plywood (27mm thick)
- Windproof and watertight
- High-security steel doors
- ForkLift pockets/slots
- Multiple lasing points
- Multiple air vents
- New containers are available in green (RAL6007) or blue (RAL5010 or RAL5013)
- Used containers can be painted any RAL colour requested
Conversions and customisations available:
- Lining and insulation (plywood, melamine boarding, food-grade and medical grade materials)
- Counters and desks
- Racking and shelving
- Condensation prevention installation
- Security padlocks with multiple keys
- Electrics, heating, and lighting installation
- Add your business’ branding
- Gas strut operated fitted hatches
- Manual and automatically operated roller shutters
- Doors, windows, and skylights
- Finishes and colours
- Any bespoke fabrication required
About our new containers
Our ‘One Trip’ shipping containers are brand new and built to ISO shipping standards in China before arriving in the UK after a single cargo trip. All new containers are fabricated from corrosion-resistant Corten steel, wind and watertight, include a factory fitted lockbox, and can be used for domestic and commercial storage, as well as converted for a variety of different uses.
About our used containers
Used shipping containers are the most popular container sold in the UK and are made to full ISO standards. Our range of used containers have been decommissioned from their fleet before sale so you can expect some minor dents and signs of age including past repairs, but they are still guaranteed to be strong, secure, and wind and watertight unless otherwise stated. Please note, that used containers are not universally stackable. If you want to create multiple storeys we can help you choose the most appropriate containers.
Talk to our team to get a fast quote and any information you need.
Looking for a completely custom solution?
We have a wide range of base containers that can be customised to your needs, however we
sometimes you need something completely ‘Outside the box’.
Contact us and one of our experts will be in touch to help design the container of your dreams
Don’t just take our word for it
Find out why our customers love us and our products