New 20ft shipping container converted into a chemical store (COSHH store) to be used for storing all kinds of chemicals such as paint. This particular store had a 300mm upstand bund with 3mm durbar flooring fully welded and sealed to contain any spillages. We also fit into these units drainage taps so any liquids split can easily be cleaned up in a controlled way. This COSHH store also had 4 aluminium louver vents with anti-vermin mesh, 2 tier racking for storage and eclectics which included lighting and socket outlets with a consumer unit and external isolator (so customer can connect power and disconnect from site to site). All electrics were mounted on steel plates ensuring electric fittings such as screws didn’t pierce through the container itself. This customer also wanted a personnel door as well as the double cargo doors, which we fitted an anti-vandal steel door with a 10 point locking mechanism we also raised this higher than the container floor so it didn’t affect the bundled floor. The container was left in its standard colour RAL 6007 and we painted where any fabrication work had taken place saving the customer money on a full respray as they were happy with existing colour.
- New 20ft Standard shipping container
- Bunded floor conversion
- 300mm steel bund just back from entrance
- Drainage tap fitted into bund
- 3mm Durbar flooring welded over existing plywood container floor
- X4 400x400mm aluminium louver vents with anti-vermin mesh
- 2 strip lights with clear plastic guards (non-corrosive), 1 double socket, with consumer unit and external isolator, all mounted on steel plates.
- 2 tier steel racking with plywood infills
- Unit painted internally and externally where worked back to existing container colour