A simple 20ft container converted for a customer who needed a unit for 2 uses, sometimes required as just a basic store. Then sometimes they wanted to use it for an office space. So we fitted 2 windows with steel security shutters and fitted an anti-vandal steel personnel door for easier access, especially when being used as an office, but we also left the cargo doors in place for when the unit becomes a store so large items could still be put inside the container. It was fully plywood lined and insulated in 50mm Rockwool. And we installed electrics including lighting, heating and plug sockets. Finally, the unit was painted externally RAL 6007.
- New 20ft standard container
- 2 aluminium sliding windows with steel security shutters
- 1 steel personnel door with a 10-point locking mechanism
- Internally 9mm ply lined
- Insulated in 50mm Rockwool
- Surface-mounted electrics with lighting heating socket outlets with consumer unit and external isolator
- Externally painted RAL 6007