Shipping Container Bars
A shipping container is an affordable, practical, and stylish setting for your bar. We can build and install everything you need to start tending the bar and serving customers.
Set up your bar in a versatile and flexible space you can make your own. Shipping containers are the ultimate blank canvas and ready for bar, seating, heating, electrics, and storage installation. We can even respray your container with your specific brand colours and logo, transforming it from a standard shipping container to a space that’s entirely unique. Our team will collaborate closely with you to customise your container and install it wherever you need it to.
- Made from Corten Steel (COR-TEN)
- Floor crafted from Marine Grade Plywood (27mm thick)
- Windproof and watertight
- Durable worktops and counters
- Slip-resistant flooring
- CE compliant electrics
- ForkLift pockets/slots
- Multiple lasing points
- New containers are available in green (RAL6007) or blue (RAL5010 or RAL5013)
- Used containers can be painted any RAL colour requested
Conversions and customisations available:
- Lining and insulation (plywood, melamine boarding, food-grade and medical grade materials)
- Storage and shelving
- Seating and tables
- Bar and catering equipment
- Condensation prevention installation
- Security padlocks with multiple keys
- Electrics, heating, and lighting installation
- Add your business’ branding
- Gas strut operated fitted hatches
- Manual and automatically operated roller shutters
- Doors, windows, and skylights
- Finishes and colours
- Any bespoke fabrication required
Build your own bar
Renting a bricks-and-mortar space comes with high costs and lots of restrictions. A shipping container bar can be anything you want it to be. We can install seating and bar space in any layout, respray and repaint, add shelving and racking, sophisticated lighting, skylights and bi-fold doors, and other bespoke design features.
Connect your container with staircases and landings
You don’t have to stop at one container, you can build your very own hospitality complex by connecting and stacking containers. Add another level of seating, a space for events, or a second container for efficient storage.
Keep your space securely locked while you’re not using it with high-security steel doors. You can also install steel hatches and roller shutters, have extra doors welded shut, and include security lights and alarms.
We spend thousands of hours converting containers every year
Universal Containers is one of the UK’s leading container suppliers. We’re confident we can build and maintain your container, whatever you need it for and wherever you’re using it.
Need something specific? We’ve been building bespoke containers for 40 years. We can design and fabricate any bespoke specification for your new or used container. Contact our team with your needs and requirements and we’ll make it a reality.