Designed for secure use with container lock boxes, a universal high-security padlock comes with three keys and has a solid steel body and shackle.
- Protect your container from break-ins and vandalism
- Anti-pick, anti-drill, and anti-saw
- Hardened steel lock body
- CEN security grade: 4 (high)
- Hardened boron alloy steel shackle
- Electrophoretic anti-corrosion finish
- 6-pin cylinder lock with over 250,000 key differs
- Includes three keys with the option to add additional keys
- Three pinning varieties available for multiple locks
- Also suitable for security gates and warehouses
This is one of the most reliable ways to secure your shipping container, security gates, or warehouse. The solid steel construction is anti-pick, drill, and saw, meaning your contents will stay secure and vandalism-free. If you’re buying multiple locks you can also choose from three pinning varieties – all locks having different keys, all locks having different keys with one master key, and all locks having the same key.
Our padlocks are made from solid hardened steel and hardened boron alloy steel and are highly resistant to corrosion, passing a 400-hour salt spray test. They’ve also been fully tested by the European Committee for Standardisation (CEN) and been given an overall security grade of 4 (high).
We’ve been in the container business for 40 years
Universal Containers has become one of the UK’s leading container and container accessory suppliers. Talk to our team to order your accessory and find out more about installation.